Monday, October 8, 2007

my therapist

This is a picture of me and my sister/therapist Michele. She is the person I call and say "so, do you ever feel like......" and then I proceed to unload some bizarre story about me pooping my pants if front of the Hersheys house (at the age of 5) and the effects that had on me in my adult life. Here is to wishing that they had parenting books in the 70's! (okay that is really personal, the pooping part. See thanks to Michele I've come a long way)

4 comments:

pamela said...

i wish i had half you or your sisters beauty!

Rachel said...

I know they are beautiful!

michele said...

Bo-Bo Ki-Ki, What can I say? I love ya!!! I am for sure the one that is more messed-up and needs your therapy!! Even though you may have pooped your pants at the neighbors house, at least you don't say it was me. You've come a long way baby.

Jen and Daz said...

What hot babes! Great to see you both! Thanks for adding yourself to your blog! How I miss ya! You guys are beauties!!! Hi to Michele for me! :)