As we all know, Em is somewhat obsessed with horses. I mean, spend five minutes with the kid and you get the picture (she is even communicating with me in grunts and neighs as she gallops down the hall causing all the knees in her pants to wear out). So we often try to fill her days with trips to the stable......
this is Nito in his hoodie (she thinks this is the funniest)
trips to AA Callisters (ugh, a cowboy store that she loves but I loath)

and anyplace that may have something that might resemble a horse. Sometimes I just feel so tired.......
and anyplace that may have something that might resemble a horse. Sometimes I just feel so tired.......
5 comments:
Abby, Garrett and Emily
I sure miss playing with my cousins and all going to see our bubbas or fish at the California Cabin. Your horse looks fun. Do you wear boots too?
Love and miss you, David
I think loath has an 'E' at the end. You may need to edit your post.
And the bird thing was your idea... YES WORLD IT WAS JOON THAT INSPIRED ME TO LIE TO MY KIDS.
Now, do you feel better? I do.
Mwah... lets do dinner.
Jodi please don't tell me your getting Em that enormous stuffed horse that can eat a carrot. Have you seen that thing?
SO cute. I love that she is now part horse herself.
I think it is great that she has made you get out of your comfort zone and visit the world of Cowboys!!! :) I know how much you love their music, and their belt buckles!!! Watch out that is what she is going to want for her birthday a pair of Wranglers and big ol' shiney belt buckle! :) Can't wait to see you at the mall when she wears that along with her cowboy boots! :) hehehe I think it is so cute that she is so into horses...it could be worse...
Post a Comment