As I am gearing up for Gillys big day tomorrow I have come across some of the great pictures that turn Garrett Benjamin Jones into Gilly and Chooch.
Letting us dress him up like the Taliban
Letting us dress him up like Vincent Price (I know I've posted this before but it still makes me laugh)
Eating the Eucerin cream with a toothbrush (thankfully not mine)
Wanting to fit in with the girls (see Pam you have nothing to worry about)
And wearing this silly grin and constantly saying "Dad (sometimes mom if I'm lucky) I loff you.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday almost! Wow Gilly I can't believe you are turning 4! I love the Eucerin cream photo!
Happy Birthday Chooch!! You are a favorite in our house and we hope that you have a great day!!!
Happy birthday Gilly! Eat lots of cake. You make such a pretty princess.
Happy Birthday Chooch!!! We love you and are thinking of you on your big 4th birthday! Come to Australia and play!!! We miss you tons! Love Jen Jen and Darran
i can't get over the taliban picture. so funny. liam is on my lap right now and he saw the dress up and said "hey! carrot has dress!"
Post a Comment