While I have been revcovering in my bed and taking pain killers my dear Jeff took the kids (the two that were interested) to the horse expo where they ran into a Fresian horse. Now not all people know that the only way to obtain a true Fresian horse is to go directly to Holland and haul one home (yes they are a Dutch horse and thats why Jeff loves them). Well they spotted this one at the expo and now Em likes her hair done in a Fresian style.

7 comments:
Some of us are in the dark. Why are you recovering from something that requires pain killers & a comfy bed? Cool horses by the way!
what a great dad!! All Em talks about is the Fresian horse. You better start saving up!!!
He is such a good dad! I hope your feeling better!!
I'm glad your back!!!
it is a beautiful horse! and yes, we miss you.
I had NO CLUE about those horses? Maybe we should go in on one together? You could own the rear half and we would take the front--and everything that comes with the 'territory'! Hope the pain killers are working nicely!
rtyiyuuuiytrrrrhtrhvhgtvghvtthgvhgtv
"this means I love you Garrett, Abby and Emily, in a lot of words"
David
Glad you are doing okay, keep up the pain killers and laying down.
Post a Comment