So after a day at Cherry Hill the kids are usually VERY tired (that includes me) and I find it challenging to say the least to cook a healthy dinner. Take Monday night: I cooked, called everyone to dinner, and this is what I got....
A very happy Abby (because she just has a great disposition)
Gilly falling asleep at the table (because he generally just doesn't get enough sleep)
And no Em. why? because all she wanted was bean burritos and she spent all of dinner crying because I "didn't like her" since I wouldn't go get her burritos. Sometimes I just want to throw them a loaf of bread with spray butter and let them fend for themselves. Is that a bad attitude?
7 comments:
Wow Em is more like me than I thought!!! Did you send her to her room?!?!?!? :) Spray butter...I'd be at your table for dinner!!!
I am totally missing Taco Makers bean burritos they are the best!!
at least your making them food! Tell Em that for the last few days, the kids have had to find their own dinner! I just haven't been in the mood to cook!!!
Wow, I miss checking your blog for 1 day and the next thing I know you have three different entries? It's about time! I love that your kids pull the "you don't love me stuff" it makes me feel better to know that somebody else's kids do this same thing to them! I'm like Cathy though I haven't cooked in days!
that you don't love me stuff drives me nuts. turns me into a crazy mom because i'm so mad.
set out some spray butter tomorrow, just see what happens.
bread and water. no butter!
Healthy, schmealthy. I vote for bean burritos.
Post a Comment