To my utter disbelief, my sweet mother informed me this afternoon that Garrett mooned her yesterday while she was watching him. But that's not all, the prior babysitting episode he told her that she was old and wrinkly.What is happening to my innocent boy? I mean we don't go around our house mooning each other...wait, oh. I forgot, Jeff does repeatedly do that. Now that I think of it, on one of our first dates he showed me his full moon so maybe this apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. And my mom could stand for a few botox injections.
3 comments:
Jodi you are hilarious and so are you kids....
oh i don't know if i'm ready for any of garrett's truths.
Holy cow, first he rides a bike without training wheels, then he moons your mom, and now this picture of him in his sunnies makes him look like he's 4 1/2 going on 18... He is growing up so fast!!! Will I even recognize him when we see you at Christmas? By the way, he does sound like a chip off the old block! :) Lucky you!!!! hehehe
Post a Comment