Tuesday, July 15, 2008

just...so.....sleepy

As I'm getting ready to post this I realize how many posts include Garrett sleeping. Maybe we need to see an MD about his narcoleptic tendencies. That or just put him to bed before 10 PM.

6 comments:

cathy said...

i love that he can fall asleep anywhere and in any position!!

pamela said...

that could make for a scary driver.

Jen and Daz said...

He's just like his grandpa and his daddy, they can fall asleep anywhere! :) He's such a cutie!!!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I love how he can just crash any way!

JMC Design said...

I wish that I could do that! Sleep period! Jodi have I ever told you you have awesome kids. I love to watch them playing with the Miller's. I catch the two boys peeing in Tiff's window well all the time. They are hilarious!

lisa said...

I wish Coops would do that...just once!