Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Projects....

Yesterday we were having problems getting along. Trying the old distraction trick, I came up with an idea of filling water balloons then suggested that they treat them like babies. Yeah, bright idea. It has been going on (non-stop) for 48 hours
Which is pretty cute

Except for the fact that I'm going crazy because they won't let me pick up their clutter. Seriously, what is wrong with me? I have been pacing around the living room silently begging them to finish with this terrible display of creativeness.

5 comments:

JMC Design said...

well look at it this way Gilly hasn't mooned anyone in the last 48 hours...hehehehe

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I hope the babies haven't been breaking all over the place.

pamela said...

i totally did this when i was little- i would keep them under my bed in a box.

Heistermanfamily said...

I love this idea! You are such a fun mom...

cathy said...

i can't beleive they didn't break out into a full water war! Thats what would have happened with my boys!!!