Monday, July 28, 2008

two weeks at a glance part deux

I was fortunate enough to be asked to watch my nieces for a few days. They are probably the most imaginative kids I know. Each day we conquered new forts and reenacted the sinking of the Titanic. Funny, Jeff volunteered to be the butler, now they call him Uncle Butt. We finally decided that we needed to get out of the heat and venture to the mountains
Em sort of ripped up the Alpine slide, she had NO fear.
Abby making sure that she knew how to apply the brakes correctly

And Jeff and Gil getting ready to race Em. The greatest part about our trip to Snowbird was not one of the kids asked for a Webkins. But I'll save that for another post.

5 comments:

pamela said...

oh i so love park city, and i'm glad we can call jeff uncle butt.

Jen and Daz said...

Oh what a fun memory! Remember when you all went to the Alpine slide with Darran and I? Oh we wish we could have been there to go with you again! Looks like you had so much fun! Did Em beat Jeff and G man? :) I'm with Abby I need to know where the breaks are! Looks like you had a great time!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! We are missing you lots!!!

Heistermanfamily said...

I LOVE the Alpine Slide! It looks like everyone was having fun.

Lou-Lou said...

hi jodi this is lyndsey weaver i to have a blog you take great pictures . my blog is Loubeers1296 check it out