So there has been lots happening lately and unfortunately for this blog I have been reading the absolute best book (seriously it tops my list). Its called A Thousand Splendid Suns and I highly urge you to go get it, it will change how you look at the Middle East. Aside from my reading joys we have been:
riding with no training wheels! (yay Garrett!) The only thing that spooks me is this kid has one speed: FAST. He is a maniac.
Decorating our bikes for the Primary Pioneer day parade. Yeah, can you tell that she is still enamoured with horses?
Going to Gateway Discovery Museum via Frontrunner. This is Gill and Kella holing hands and if he knew I snapped a picture he'd throw a fit.

Our only chance at riding a horse this summer due to the closing of Aarowhead stables.
Our only chance at riding a horse this summer due to the closing of Aarowhead stables.
5 comments:
Congrats to Gman for learning to ride a bike without training wheels! He's just like his dad, fast and furious!
the discovery museum was loads of fun....Kella would giggle if she saw that picture!
Toad I can't believe Gilly can ride a bike with no training wheels!
Cute pics of the kids! I really liked reading A thousand splendid suns! Did you read the Kite Runner as well? Both great books! I"ll stay up way too late reading if it's a good book!
Wow Garrett you are good. Can you keep your tractor around for me when I come to visit? -David
Post a Comment