A few mornings ago I heard the water running from the front yard. I looked outside to see that Em and Gill were selling water in the cups we use to rinse after we brush. At least they weren't used cups.
For one cup it was $0.25, or if you happened to have three people in your party it was $0.35
we thought spelling was one of her stronger subjects but I think we need to call Sylvan

Oh, they also had their glow in the dark jelly fish available to look at. I wonder why they didn't make any money.
Oh, they also had their glow in the dark jelly fish available to look at. I wonder why they didn't make any money.
5 comments:
I would totally buy their water, and I would try to find 2 other pipol so I could get their great deal! :) I love seeing Em's spelling...she takes after me - Darran doesn't think I can spell worth a lick! :) xoxoxo
Who could resist those two! I would have bought some water as well!
Did they charge to look at the jelly fish? Remember when emma and Beth sold the furry caterpillars at school and had to give all the money back. One day, I hope they make a million to support me.
i'm really sad i missed this. i would have loved some hose water.
super cute! last year my kids tried to sell some water to those 'one'traveling sales-people who sell the 'miracle' stuff that cleans everything. they didn't buy any. jerks.
Post a Comment