Okay, its been two weeks since I've updated and I certainly have been slacking in my blog duties. I apologize, deeply. You see my creative juices haven't been flowing lately. Whether it be my children zapping all the life out of me or me trying to keep up with my families weird fetish with animals, I just haven't had time to blog and frankly, I feel terrible about it. Since my mouth is bigger than my ability to get my kids off the computer, I'm sure you all know about our new farm dog, Molly:
She is quite cute. The best thing about her is that since we are part owners we don't have to have her full time. This means that my dear brother (who is childless at the moment) gets to potty train her and let her chew up his furniture (which she hasn't done, yet). We only take her when we can. I love partial custody pets.
And since my children think they need MORE pets I take them, on occasion, to the animal shelter.
Where we ended up with one more turkey, one more rooster, one more hen, and yes, four more chicks. Who knew that the animal shelter took in fowl? Apparently not I.
6 comments:
Oh Molly is so cute! Makes me miss our dog. One day I need to tell you the cutest story about Gilly and Braxton....
garrett looks like he is in heaven. thanks for showing molly to milli.
and seriously? more pets? more fowl?
I check out your blog every day, so glad to see a update!!! It sounds like you got the good end of the deal, not potty training!
I pull up this blog all the time, and you are right you are SLACKING!!! :) Don't let it happen again! :) As for all the animals....have you ever heard of the word NO? hahahaha Molly is darling...and way to up stage us yet again by getting another turkey, hen, rooster and more chicks? Are you going to start selling organic eggs?
i think that matt needs to move in with your family. we do not offer the animal kingdom at our house and its making him mad. "how come the jones' get....." is a daily question from him!
what kind of dog is molly? we love dogs, but coops is enough for us right now. maybe later...
Post a Comment