Yeah! We started our lessons again! With the re-opening of the stables the girls are back to riding and they love it (one more than the other, can you guess who?). This is Abby riding Ace, guiding him through the cones. Em at her happiest.
Getting Ace ready to saddle up
And this is right before lessons....she was soooo excited, she had this horse shirt (one of many, we all know that she will only wear stuff if it has a horse on it or if its brown) picked out three days in advance.
I love how excited Em is! I think it's so great that the stable's are opened again, it's about time! Brown is one of my fav colors to wear also but not so sure about the horse thing. Is Gil taking lessons too?
8 comments:
I love how excited Em is! I think it's so great that the stable's are opened again, it's about time! Brown is one of my fav colors to wear also but not so sure about the horse thing. Is Gil taking lessons too?
YIPPEEE!!!!!! So excited for you Sweet Tart and Tootsie Roll!!!! xoxoxox
That is so awesome that your kids have the opportunity to ride horses!!!! I love that Em's favorite color is brown!
oh this is so great! is garrett taking lessons.
No, Garrett is not in lessons right now, the stable doesn't have a saddle small enough. Don't tell him that though....
matts going to be so jealous!!
how can we get john lessons? do u know the owner
I bet Em was on cloud 9! Her face looks SO excited! I love the many horse shirts she owns. It could be worse--Hannah Montana, HSM-like my girls do!
Post a Comment