you are one of my favorite people. and to be my favorite you have to be interesting. i mean seriously, sometimes i just make up a reason to call you because i just want you to make me laugh, and i know you will.
Boring? That is not a word or description I would use for you or your blog!!! I love your blog!! You are just in a blogging slump... You will come out of it. Just don't give up. You and your famly are so awesome, we all love to hear about your daily activities. It is very sad without you blogging!!
With your kids, and especially your husband...how in the world could you think your blog or life for that matter is boring! I look forward to the laugh that I get reading your blog...don't stop! Love ya!
6 comments:
Boring? Are you kidding, I love your blog! Keep posting!!
you are one of my favorite people. and to be my favorite you have to be interesting. i mean seriously, sometimes i just make up a reason to call you because i just want you to make me laugh, and i know you will.
Boring? That is not a word or description I would use for you or your blog!!! I love your blog!! You are just in a blogging slump...
You will come out of it. Just don't give up. You and your famly are so awesome, we all love to hear about your daily activities.
It is very sad without you blogging!!
one of the best blogs i know.. keep
don't stop...come on, do you really need encouragement or are you looking for attention :)
With your kids, and especially your husband...how in the world could you think your blog or life for that matter is boring! I look forward to the laugh that I get reading your blog...don't stop! Love ya!
Post a Comment