Okay, I'm doing an update even though I can't locate my camera to add pictures...why can't I locate my camera you ask? Well, we pulled out most of the carpet in the upstairs and replaced it with hardwood floors so everything is in boxes in the garage. I can't wait to show it off!
Today they sanded the floors so everyone and everything is covered in dust and its driving me nuts because its in between my toes! I hate that.
The hardest part is going to be the next three days when we can't walk on it from 8-5. I begged for a hotel room but Jeff clenched his cheeks again and said we could tough it out in the basement. The hardest part is going to be walking across the street to use my favorite neighbors bathroom when the Crohns hits in the mornings. Thanks Jan, we will be forever indebted to you!!
Garrett is doing great, he is off the pain medication, back to preschool, and eating corndogs again. He still is sleeping in my bed and I have a feeling he will milk that for a while although I can't take much more of his hot stinky breath on my face. I long for a night of uninterrupted sleep.
Em paid me the best compliment....she wanted her hair cut just like mine. Now I have a mini-me, or as my good friend put it "how does it feel to have your own my twin doll?"
I promise that as soon as I find my camera I'll post pictures of the house and Garretts surgery.
J
5 comments:
I'm so jealous of your floors...I bet it looks amazing! And I can totally relate to the annoyance of dust between your toes.
Your hair is adorable!
nuthin' worse than hot stinky breath all night.
and seriously, you could come sleep here, shower, poo, and jump on my bed if you want.
I can't wait to see your floors! That is going to look great! Glad Gilly is getting better!
Totally laughing at Jeff clenching his cheeks...have him loosen up and buy tickets to come see us! :) It's a long way for you to come to my house a poop but know you are always welcome...you could even have your own potty! :) Post pictures of your floors!!!! Can't wait to see them, and take a picture with mini you...would love to see you and your twin! Glad Gman's doing alright, and hope the surgery was a success!
i'm jealous you get your carpet torn up...
i can't remember the last time my was
o wait...sunday
Post a Comment