The morning we were leaving the theme was...Do you have your passports and/or birth certificates?
Yes
We are in line to go through the border when my heart freezes with fear....I slightly recall getting up in the night to take the kids birth certificates out of my purse and put them in the suitcase so they wouldn't get wrinkled.
I check my purse...no birth certificates.
We can't turn around at this point because we are merely yards from crossing the border.
Did you know that getting your kids into Canada without proper identification is a little easier than getting them out?
Thanks to our Immigration Attorney (Jeremy aka: Sarge) we found this out. I knew my kids would be slightly scarred if we were detained (which we would have been) so after dropping everyone off at MarineLand I turned the blue bullet (our awful rental car) around and headed into the mean streets of NY.
Just me, my mom, and the best creation on earth:
a GPS.
Here is the rest of our trip to Canada....
The US side of the Falls
The kids on Maid of the Mist...notice Em without her hood on...she thinks she is so cool.
Jeff showing off his goods...
My family with the Falls in the background...
Em with her favorite Dudley Doo Right bobble head
Em with this creepy statue that we found in the bathroom
Abby next to a gigantic moose...and her Coke that she can't live without
These three were like this the entire trip....inseparable and hilarious
Em eating her favorite chocolate covered strawberries...
Moments before Gilly threw up he went on this ride...
And this is everyone walking back to the US of A
I promise I'm almost done blogging about my whirlwind of a vacation.....maybe one more post...or two
5 comments:
please don't be done blogging about it.
I still can't get over the creepy statue in the bathroom! Grant and Monte miss Em and Gill and Lilly is craving some Abby time!
Don't be done with your trip, I am loving living vicariously through you! :) And please don't be done soon, as I still haven't completed our vacation blogs...I know I took too many pictures, had too much fun and have too many stories to share.
Couple of things re: this post.
1. Love Ab's and the moose.
2. Creepy statue in bathroom, but is that an ice cream Em is eating next to it??? Ice cream/bathroom equally as creepy as statue.
3. Garrett and throw up...welcome to the Jones way of riding rides...I so relate! :)
4. You driving on the streets of NY...too cool for words!
Loves!
You spelled Canada wrong
I'm just sayin...
:)
Tuds
thanks spell checker.
Post a Comment