Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School

I feel bad that I haven't posted these yet....
School is fantastic so far. They love it and I love that they are adapting well to their carefully picked teachers.


So far this school year not much has changed with the girls...Emily still insists on wearing a horse shirt every day, Abby is trying to figure out her style, and Garrett just wants to look like his friend Austin.

The one thing that I'm worried about is Em reports that she is encountering lots of boy bullies...she says "they just think they are at the top of the food chain!" After close observation I think Em might be at that sensitive age.

3 comments:

Jen and Daz said...

Oh look how cute they all are! Can't believe that school is underway and that Gman is now going to school!!!! Wow! Tell Em to hang in there...but you know...middle children are sensitive! :) Love and miss you all! xoxox

lisa said...

I can totally relate. Although Cooper just wants to look like the Superhero de jour instead of Austin. Lauren likes those silly sparkly shirts that have all sorts of animals and crap on it but whatever--at least I can still do her hair!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Em is a seriously a hoot!!!!