Wednesday, October 21, 2009

No words...

I really don't have much to say on this besides what in the hell am I doing living in a neighborhood with rats? there is a good explanation....we have a huge field behind our backyard but still....
I am quite freaked out
and to add insult to injury this is not the first one we have caught

Maggie just wants a pig in a blanket treat

and Emily? She takes after her dad.
even though she looks just like me I'm not claiming her if she continues to find interest in this
**special note: This was not found inside my house. it was outside, Thankyouverymuch.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh my, I would have died! I'm VERY grateful I'm surrounded by houses, even though hubby wants land.

pamela said...

jodi i am just speechless. the good lord knows i couldn't handle that, which is why He directed us to live ACROSS the street, with no field.

**and is it ok to touch rodents with your bare hands?

Jen and Daz said...

I know Em is brave and all...but seriously...that creeped me out. Hope she washed her hands with boiling hot water and a ton of soap!

~Shiver~

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

That rat reminds me of the ones on Princess Bride, it's HUGE. SICK!!!!!!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

My kids watch this over and over they think it is hilarious!! G and Goose think Emily is the coolest!!!!

michele said...

So now it's Emily that has Swine Flu?? One word...SANITIZE!!