From time to time I like to go through my pictures and post random pictures that I haven't introduced to the blog. Here are a few....
Emily's goat bones. Out on the Farm of Death we have had a few (ha ha...I wish it were only a few) deaths. Two of the more recent ones were Bert and Ernie..the baby goats. I have no idea or desire to find out why they died. Also on the FoD they have a very full farm cemetary...well...I wouldn't go so far as to call it a cemetery, thats quite a stretch. Lets rephrase. Also on the Fod they have an old irrigation ditch where they throw the dead carcasses where they are up for any wild animal or disease to claim. This is where we let the kids play.
(as you can tell, I don't go there much which is why the kids are playing with carcasses.)
This is where Emily found an intact spinal column to bring home and take for show and tell.
It stays outside.
Garrett playing soccer. His team is the Cobras. He also thinks he's a pro.
This is what happens when Garrett finds a sharpie.
Now do you see why I sometimes have a nervous tick?
Now do you see why I sometimes have a nervous tick?
I got this when I swatted a fly on the ground. I missed, hit the hard tile, broke a finger, and think I heard a little buzzy laugh all at the same time.
1 comment:
you're raising your kids right.
Post a Comment