Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Man

I don't talk about Jeff as much as I should on here. I guess the reason why is I can't find the words to translate his humor. To me he is everything. To my kids he is everything. Without sounding sappy I hope I die first because I get a rash thinking about not having him.
Look at Gil checking him out, trying to mimic every move. I have never seen anger or rage in him and that reason alone is enough for me. There is always a laugh to be had, even in the smallest events. Even when he isn't home I'll be cracking up as I watch something on TV because I know what his response would be.

and the strangest thing to me...he wakes up happy. Every. Day.
Can't say the same for me!

Yeah, i guess you could say...He is the favorite.



3 comments:

Jen and Daz said...

Wow, I totally teared up reading this! Especially nice as I am at work. :) What a great post, and tribute to Byrant. Oh, and the reason he wakes up every morning happy is because he has you!

pamela said...

how nice jodi! his patience does amaze me.

Jill said...

He always has been the favorite of everyone!