Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SLC to HNL

Do you know whats really exhausting?
I got a text about low price tickets to Hawaii.
The stress of wondering if you can leave your family and impose on another for 7 whole days.
The tension of thinking we will not go out to eat for two entire months to save money.
The snappy decision I had to make because the airline site said only two tickets left.
and we all know that I don't do snappy anything
The guilt of not including my children and husband.
Wondering what books to bring.
Is it worth it?
heck yeah!
I hope my kids won't hate me for taking a break.
P.S. I have the best husband in the world!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait, you bought a ticket for me?? Awe girl! You are the best sister! :)
Love Ya!
Michele

Jen and Daz said...

When are you going? I'll meet you there! :) It's half way!!!

pamela said...

i'm a little confused. is jeff going? and when?

jodi said...

No Jeff is not going, I leave june 18th to the 25th.

Jen...we were so close to just forking over the mere extra $3500 to go to Oz. The Australia fund is growning!

lisa said...

I'm glad you decided to go! I'll bring over some money for a pineapple!

JOHNICA said...

if you like pina coladas....

can't wait my wicked waheeenie

Heistermanfamily said...

You are going to have a great time!! Don't worry about your kids, they'll be here when you get back ; )