Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Why I don't need TV Part 2....

I walked in my room one day to find Emily and Garrett like this...
they were playing sumo wrestler. Believe it or not, biggest loser was on.

And here is Gil.
He is playing hide and go seek.
Two problems with this:
1. he is obviously on top of the shed
2. we didn't know he was playing hide and go seek so even though we can clearly see him (along with the rest of the neighborhood) I am not very comfortable with him wearing cowboy boots (that have no grip) while scaling the roof.



And here is dad to the rescue.
***special note***
Jeff did not put that ladder there, Gil got it out of the shed himself.
funny now
not funny then



And lastly, John and Monica are building a new home.
This is what happened when my children saw the mounds of dirt:




Look at how mud caked those feet are.

So this is a summery of the last month...not a complete summery, just a documentation of what made me laugh.

Yeah, I'm lucky


5 comments:

pamela said...

i love you and i love your children!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

How come Abby didn't go down?:)

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

The picture of Gilly on the room is the funniest thing I've ever seen!! Maybe you should get him some grip for those boots! :)

Jill said...

What a laugh! I love how Emily even stuffed her pants. Gilly is hilarious going down his own dirt slide. Remind me to not have David play hide and seek with Gilly, David would definitely slip off even if he had traction.

Jen and Daz said...

I wish I was there to slide in the dirt with Gilly!