Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I have a great post about Emily that is coming soon but before that I wanted to show you all what a lucky girl I am:Yes, that's Flight of the Conchords or FOTC.
I was lucky enough to get tickets and a clean hotel room in Vegas (is that an oxymoron?).
I needed side splitting humor for one night in a bad way and I got it.
I also learned that Wheel of Fortune slot machines are very addictive.
But that's just from watching other people cause Mormons don't bet.

2 comments:

pamela said...

i'm so glad you got to go!! i bet it was fun. of course, anything would be fun with you and monica?

Jen and Daz said...

So fun!!! So glad that you got to go. One of the episodes was on here the other night and I totally thought of you. Made me miss you even more. Just think...maybe next time you see them, you can make it New Zealand, and then come across the pond to see us! We miss you guys! Hope you are doing well! Love ya!!!