Monday, August 23, 2010

And my life alters....

Oh I missed this kid today....



This is a pile of school supplies...I was so tired after racing around trying to find the perfect everything that I just dumped it all and left it there for a few days.
 

Here are my three babies laying in bed waiting for me to turn on the TV after I served them breakfast in MY bed. Notice Em's wrapper (its from Taco Time for all the non-Utah folk)

Traditional first day picture...nice face your pulling Gilly (I could just make it easier and call him Jeff, they are the same person I think...one is just smaller)

This is Gil in his class. I asked him what his favorite thing about first grade was and he said, "that brown guy I sit next to."
Nice

Abby and Emily tried to pretend that the crazy lady in the hall waving her arms and crying wasn't their mother and they wouldn't look my way for me to take a picture of them.
Go figure....

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I want Taco Time for breakfast! Gilly is totally a mini Jeff!!

michele said...

At least you are still allowed at the school. Those days were over for me last year. Getting old stinks. Having old kids that don't need you is stinkier.

lisa said...

WHAT do you DO all day? Eat, Pray, Love? ;) I was allowed to take one picture of Hailey and then she said "Go mom....just go." At least I got one. Sheesh.

Jill said...

How come they all look like they have grown up in the six weeks since I have seen them? Garrett makes me laugh so hard! I love all his faces.