Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Today I...

Drove go-carts
Won a race with Em next to me laughing (the best feeling a mom can have)...
Hit the jackpot on a video game with Em next to me laughing...
Witnessed a grand mal tantrum from Gil not winning fore mentioned race...
Maybe flirted with a Boondocks worker for letting my kids ride even though they didn't meet height requirements...(jeff does this all the time...but with females)...
Walked around smelling like exhaust...
Played lazer tag with two Australians...
Ate terrible pizza...
and....
Paid $80.00 (in game tokens) for a $10.00 lava lamp
it was worth it

3 comments:

pamela said...

that sounds like an awesome day!

JOHNICA said...

see!! fun mom is always better than the 'i don't wanna get my hair wet' mom! I wanna play laser tag with the jonesesy!! you're hot

Life with Daz & Jen said...

the best part was playing mini golf with Em and Gil...I just wish they had some of the arguments in the PGA that those two had on the course!! funnnny