In all the Holiday hustle and bustle my baby celebrated his 7th Birthday
Where would one go for their Birthday dinner? Well if its Gilly then we'll be at Sizzler. He wipes that place out of cubed ham and watermelon every time we go. When I asked him what kind of cake he wanted he couldn't make up his mind. He was with me at the grocery store and when I saw the price quality of their cakes I said, in a serious fashion, "Geez, for that we could buy you that remote control helicopter you wanted." Thats all it took for him to choose a small cake at a much smaller price. He really isn't a big cake eater...okay, he is but he sure likes his helicopter. Besides, they have a dessert bar at Sizzler.
And see this train? This was SUPPOSED to be his Birthday present but because of shipping matters we had to switch Christmas with Birthday. Jeff and Gil are quite obsessed with trains right now. They spend hours setting up, cleaning, making track. And we even had my brother who is an artist paint graffiti on some box cars. I like his cute little head poking out to check the speed of the train.

3 comments:
oh the plunger picture! i'd lysol his face.
the cubed ham and watermelon has me nearly peeing my pants. so funny.
He was (and is) such a cute kid! Those big eyes when he was little just melt my heart! I cannot believe he's 7.
I can't believe Gilly is seven!! I love that he loves trains and that he likes to plunge his face and order cubed ham. He's the best! Happy Birthday Gilly, we love you!!!
Post a Comment