I'm going to be a Grandma!!! No not Abby (she's 12) my oldest son/half brother. I am so excited for Johnica!
Yay for the floating baby!
I've noticed when your uterus gets cobwebs you love babies even more. I could never ever have another myself, even though Garrett begs for a brother, so this is as close as I'm going to get. The best part about being Grandma is I get to sleep all night and I don't have to buy diapers. I am going to spoil that little stinker though.
For my one reader (the other one already knows this) John is my brother that I love like a son. Jeff and John are best buddies/farmers and I couldn't ask for a better son. Well, I could cause I have Gilly and he likes to call me Pretty Mama and if John ever called me that I don't think it would be as cute. Plus when Gill farts I think its cute, when John does I run for the Febreeze and I don't think its as cute cause my eyes water.
3 comments:
I love that Harv is going to be a DAD!!
i'm so excited for john and monica!! and for you. i mean, all you've ever really wanted out of life is to be a grandma.
You will seriously be the BEST grandma!! Thanks for being the BEST friend I ever had.
Post a Comment