Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

They actually don't get me down. Its a great time to finish a book or get my kids to do art, usually I can do both at the same time. Recently Gil has been interested in Eric Carle type of art. Em is just into painting/drawing American Kestrals.





This is Garretts finished project. I actually really like it.
Now that I've ran out of ideas though, it needs to stop raining.



because all they know how to say is, "I have nothing to do!" but they really aren't saying it so much as yelling it.  Please Jesus, get me through this weather, its almost as bad as a suffering a third degree vaginal tear after childbirth. Only without the pain killers. 

5 comments:

pamela said...

that ocean scene is amazing!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What little artists!
Hey, I was a little dissapointed when my magazine came and you weren't on the front cover. Next month right? :)

jodi said...

actually July. And its not a cover shot. Its just an article photo.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JOHNICA said...

did you finish off their session with some flax seed?