Thursday, June 2, 2011

This and That

Dip and Dot on a bird expedition.
I don't really know whats going on with Garretts facial expression.


 My 4lb premature baby is graduating from elementary. This is her showing off some of her Swiss food at the food fair.


Everywhere we go the Bird girl spots birds and identifies the species and gender. We found a Killdeer near the church parking lot and she knew that they don't stray far from their nests. With a little looking we spotted the eggs. Did I mention that she is writing a book? Its called Birds of Layton. I am the photographer. 




This house finch fell asleep on the bird feeder. 
Tomorrow is the last day of school. Now I will have a seventh grader, fifth grader, and a second grader. Please reassure me that I'm not as old as I feel/look. I assure you that I will feel/look 5 years older by the next end of August.

2 comments:

pamela said...

mmm, i would love to have been at that fair, sampling that cheese...

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Bird girl is AMAZING!!! I love that she is writing a book. I will purchase a copy!!