I am a piece of crap blogger. I have totally neglected this blog and I don't even have a good reason. I have crap loads of pictures and events to post. Thing is, my dear husband got me an IPad and there are so many apps and wonderful places to explore. I always figured nobody reads this anymore so why post? So I promise that I will update in the next few days with all that's happening. Until then.....I need to get back to trying to find my funny.
5 comments:
please find your funny! i rely on it!
I have been looking forward to you posting again!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
Awww...thanks for posting again. I miss your updates and I always think you are funny!!!!
Just read your comment on Sandi's blog about the books - so funny! Hope you enjoy! I am loving that so many readers are trying them out! But beware - steamy does not cover it!
just kidding
Post a Comment