1. Only people with no teeth play these.
2. Don't waste your money, you'll never win!
Well, wouldn't you know it? My brother (who has exceptionally beautiful teeth) won a Nintendo DS on his second try! Abby was open-mouthed in awe, you see, she has wanted one of these for a very long time, and in fact, I was planning on getting her one for Christmas as soon as e-bay had one go up for under $120.00. Good thing I didn't bid because Johnny boy handed that baby right over to Abby and said "have fun". He must have a great older sister who has shown him the ropes. Well after an ethusiatic Abby got home some of her pals came over with their Nintendos to show her the ropes. Its pretty quiet up there.....
4 comments:
Oh, Harvey you are so sweet. Abby you have the best uncle!
lucky girl!
You can buy it for Aaron instead of Abby now.
I love that they can have a great time even when they are doing their own thing!!!!!
Post a Comment