
Gilly is completey forbidded to play with Abby's Nintendo.

Thats why he sneaks it out and plays it in the car after she goes to school.
Today he had his first school field trip to the library. He is looking very serious after he picked out his tractor book.
5 comments:
That sounds just like something Jill would do when Jeff and I were at school! Sneak our stuff while we were gone...okay who am I kidding???? We all did that at one time or another! He is such a cutie I can't believe how much he is growing!!! How I miss the Gman!
I love his face when he finally got it!
ya, we have to have the same policy with liam...only play with sisters stuff in total secrecy.
Gill, I know just how you feel. I was the oldest growing-up and I never had anything. I had to sneak my sister's things and pretend they were mine. I love ya gill.
Ha! sidenote: Michele got everything!! We had to BEG her to let us even look at her toys. And she wouldn't let us make eye contact with her while passing in the hall.
Post a Comment