Monday, October 22, 2007

Larry

I have this Uncle (Larry) who is by far the greatest Uncle anyone would ever want. He helped me get my first car (a nissan stanza) and he is contantly taking ridicule from us because he looks and acts just like my Grandpa Ru. Plus he has this love of sweets, he is always sneaking them just like a little kid. I get all misty eyed when I think of him because he is like a dad to me....Anyway, I digress here. Uncle Larry owns an office supply company where we hold many family parties. This year we had a halloween party and it was really fun to see the kids all dressed up....Em as a horse (surprise!). She clearly stated that she is not the person riding the horse, she IS the horse. Don't mix it up.
Abby playing a game that was kind of hard for her. Remember...a fisherman she is not.
ahhhh Hermoine
Gill as his usual self at any party. He is just a ball of fun!

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I love Uncle Larry! He is the greatest! He is a clone to Grandpa isn't he! I love how our parties are in the warehouse! Mom told me she was making corn chowder, I was sad I couldn't be there! Your kids look adorable like always!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I just found my stocking, was I supposed to turn it in? :0) Is Larry going to have a Christmas party in the warehouse?

jodi said...

I guess you'll have to fly in for the party if you still have the sock!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

That is tempting!!