As we all know, Gilly turned 4 on December 20th. For Christmas he got some new super cool Guess jeans size 4T. Here is how they fit......
we call this the uni-pocket (due to idiotic photography its not as funny as it was in person)
no, he's not sucking in
Thankfully the kid has inherited his fathers "lean" gene

umm..no comment here....
5 comments:
I love that he has no breakfast buns!
i completely understand this situation. we can only buy adjustable waist pants for liam. no booty whatsoever.
You can borrow some of Chloe's chub. I just had to take back some 2T pants for the 18 month old because of her thunder thighs!
How we can relate! Taylor still has that trouble! He needs to be in size 10 for length, but they are way too big for his skinny waist. Wish I had that problem!!!
It was good to see some of you at the party. The boys were wild in the basement... It reminded me of the basement in Centerville sans torpedo pillow. You have such cute kids!
Post a Comment