Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Our Partay....

What is New Years Eve without fondue and games? For as long as Jeff and I have been married this has been a part of our yearly tradition. Well I decided to put my big girl pants on and throw the party myself and we sure had a ball!This is Gilly playing with the squash before everyone showed up
Bryan, Pam, and Tiff. These people I love. I love how she is pregnant but you can't even tell and I love that Bryan is the greatest artist and draws people during a game and I LOVE their kids because Milli is her mother and Liam is his father and I love that they are environmentally friendly and I love Bryans dry humor and I love their taste in movies and I love how Pam thinks she is a mean mom but I really couldn't name a sweeter more loving mom and I just love these guys. Almost as much as I love the homeless. (okay there is a joke there but I think you get it)
The Millers, ah what can I say about the couple that just keeps on giving? I pulled this off largely because Tiff is a whip in the kitchen. And then we played Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader? Well, thanks to hours of helping Addie with endless homework, Tiff answered the toughest questions and pulled her team to a victory. I actually think it was because she read the cards before we played but I guess thats okay. I mean its only a game.
Jack was pulling faces at Lisa because she was trying to get him to eat a brownie. I can't believe these kids made it as long as they did, maybe it was because Abby and Addie kept sneaking Pepsi when they thought nobody was looking......

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Toad looks like a fun party! The fondue sounds yummy!

Jill said...

Good for you for hosting your own fondue! We sure missed it this year. Looks like a party.

Jack's Handler said...

What a great night. I have re-entered the blogoshpere. Thanks for the such a good time, you really know how to throw a kegger without the whole neighborhood knowing. Just one question? Why do I look like hell in everyones photos??? So I always look like that?

Jen and Daz said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great party! There is nothing better than good friends (except for good family) to celebrate the fondue party with! We missed it this year...and with me working new years eve...we celebrated in front of a movie. Exciting, I know...but at least you made up for it with all the fun! Happy New Year to you all! Lvoe ya!!!

pamela said...

i'm pretty sure pepsi was being snuck. and environmentally friendly? remember us telling brad to vote for that as "Irritating" in apples to apples?

we love you too, although we aren't sure if we love homeless people. we'll try though. we had the best time!!! thanks.

cathy said...

We are soooo sorry that we had to miss the party!! It looked like so much fun! We'll have to plan another one!!!