Earlier this afternoon I was having a delightful conversation with my MIL. The reason it was so delightful was because I didn't have many interruptions. In fact I had no interruptions and that should have been a red flag. The next thing in my field of vision is a partially bald Gilly. I just about dropped the phone. He said "Look mom, I cut my hair, now I'm fuzz head". Well he IS fuzz head but just in the front middle section. He then went straight to the bandaids to try and cover it up. You see, I thought I was out of the woods for this kind of thing to happen, he is after all 4. Abbys first reaction was "hey baldie".
4 comments:
He is so funny!!! He just wanted to be like grandpa! :) Can't wait to see the pictures! Glad you are back on even if there are no pictures, been missing the happenings of the Jones clan! Love you all!!!
This is so too funny!
is your due time. summer is around the corner anyway!
I love the way you tell this story! It made me laugh so hard! He's still such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment