Monday, June 9, 2008

some pictures of where Jeff is in his spare (and not so spare) time....

Can you believe that the two farm boys (Jeff and John) bought eight new calves? They have to be bottle fed twice a day. I am begging for the animal buying to stop, its turning weird.but they are cute. kinda. (they slober lots and look for udders under each calf. They are all boys so I think it can get a little iffy when the kids watch if you know what I mean)
Abby and the farm dog, Rocky
Em with Geronimo and Gilly the Billy
Can you believe how big the chicks got? The two white ones are turkeys. The farmers think our Thanksgiving is going to be free range this year. Yeah right. And the best part of a farm is the fashion that goes with it.

7 comments:

pamela said...

wow, i'm just so jealous and you have to know i never thought i'd be jealous of a farm.

cathy said...

its time for a neighborhood field trip!

Jill said...

I think we have a family outing when we come in a few weeks. Have you named all the calves yet?

Jen and Daz said...

Holy Cow!!! Literally! hehehe :) What on earth doesn't that brother of mine do? How fun!!! I thought we were the ones that lived in the country!!! All Jeff needs now for his farm fashion are some bluntstone boots from Oz! They'd make the outfit!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Wow the farm keeps getting bigger and bigger! Is Jeff a member of FFA or is it 4H?

Heistermanfamily said...

I really think that you need to buy Jeff a ten gallon hat for father's day, ya know, just so he can really look the part at the farm! : )

lisa said...

(sung to the tune of Old McDonald) "Brother Jones he has a farm, E..I..E..I..O...."