Okay, I need some help with this one.......
We all know that Gilly has an imaginary friend (named Jason) who is usually an okay guy. He treats Gilly pretty great and he runs really fast. On occasion, he can be a twerp, like the times he tells Gill to say bad things and then messes up his room but for the most part I like the guy.....except.....well, the other night Gill started telling me that Jason punched him in the eyeball and at times he is kind of mean. So here is the dilemma...What do you tell your kid when he is being bullied by someone who is a fragment of their imagination?
6 comments:
Rent the movie "/lars and the real girl". Its about an older guy with an imaginary friend.
Ya got me? I have no help to offer on this one. Sorry.....
Just smack him in the head and see if his imaginary friend 'falls out'. I dunno-tell him to punch him back?
Send Gilly to Australia to see us, then while he's here, we'll take care of Jason for you! :) Sorry don't know what to tell you...but still I think you should all come to Oz...that will slove all your problems! Well...at least we'd have fun! Miss you guys!
You need to tell Gill to whack him one back and put him in his place. I know from personal experience what these imaginary kids from 'Cafonia' are like! Everytime I go there I have to deal with imaginary 'fans'!! If that fails tell Gill to tell jason that his Uncle in Australia will come over and kick his trash and sick my big poisonous red belleid black snake onto him!! That'll work.
Daz
xxoo
Tell him that Jason is on Grandpa Monte's short list.
Post a Comment