Mothering by the seat of my pants
Yippee you found it!!! Does this mean there will be no more snakes in the Jones house???
Jodi your such a cute mom, I wouldn't even let my kids bring a snake close to my house!
Um...I pretend to like snakes so my kids won't think i'm a sissy. But i really hate them. but i hate spiders more--go figure!
glad i missed this too! matt would have loved to come and help hunt it down....you are way too nice!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yippee you found it!!! Does this mean there will be no more snakes in the Jones house???
Jodi your such a cute mom, I wouldn't even let my kids bring a snake close to my house!
Um...I pretend to like snakes so my kids won't think i'm a sissy. But i really hate them. but i hate spiders more--go figure!
glad i missed this too! matt would have loved to come and help hunt it down....you are way too nice!
Post a Comment