Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gay Day


Today is Gay Day. What is Gay Day? Its the day when all the gays called in sick to work to protest the states stand on Prop. 8. I think the news actually called it "Work without your Gay Day". Most of you know of my love of the gays and my stand on Prop 8 and since I am not gay and never will be, to support my fellow gays I refused to clean an inch of my house today (I'm actually just feeling lazy since Jeff is out of town).
My question is this: If your gay and still in the closet do you call in sick anyway? Hmmmm......
Thats probably a tough one for a lot of Utahns.
Now you see why I love my blog being private!

3 comments:

JOHNICA said...

Did Jeff stay home?

That answers your question...

John went to half day of work...
hmmm......

pamela said...

jodi, i just love you and i love this post!

Jen and Daz said...

Hey Jodi...so if you're not gay and happened to be sick today....like...what happens then??? You'll be outed when you're not even really "in"!