So I decided to un-block the ole blog for two reasons....
1. Some of my favorite people had problems getting to it (yes Janet that is you).
2. I am in a blogging depression and I don't know how long I'm going to stick around in the blogging world.
3. Just kidding about #2. Well, sort of.
7 comments:
why are you in blogging depression? i am too. lets talk.
you can't stop the blogging thing...how else would I keep up to speed with what your chillens are doing? :) It was great talking to you yesterday, and the video's Jeff sent made us feel like we were there! Love and miss you heaps!!!
YEA! You showed up in my blog roll again. This is much easier! Don't give up on blogging, just use your blog to vent about why you are depressed. I am all ears!
I hear you about the blogging depression. I think I need a good break from it!
blogging+monica=done
i'll keep doing it if you keep doing it
I have missed you family escapades and especially your humor!
can't get on cunny....
Post a Comment