Monday, January 5, 2009

The reason I'm so blue....



Quick edit to original post.....

I am mostly sad because these two didn't make it this year.

whats up with that? Don't they know that Aussies make the spirit bright?

sheesh.


I think I'm going through tough times because these guys are gone:

And these guys are gone:

that is Jeremy on the bottom of Grant, Monte, Gilly, Lilly, and Em.


But......

on the brighter side, I still have this guy:


And best of all on January 18th I'll have these guys back for a new season.

Whew...I'm feeling better already.

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I love the picture of the dog pile! We are missing you guys! When are you going to come out? :0)

pamela said...

AND don't forget to mention you have bean burrito's for breakfast.

Jen and Daz said...

The only thing missing in this post about being so blue, is a picture of us, as I know you miss us just as much as your favs from NZ...and you need to come here before you go to Rachel's! :) hehehe...It was so great talking to you the other day!!! We miss you guys heaps!!! Love ya!

Jill said...

David keeps walking around saying "mom I just am sad. I miss Utah and my cousins, Garrett, Abby and Emily. When will we see them again. I just miss them so much."

Thanks for all the fun! We are trying our best to catch up on Wii fit.:)