HELP!!!
I know my blog following may have tapered off a bit but I need anyone who reads it to pitch in and help me out. I have committed to do a little 2 mile walk/run for Crohns disease. I am the team captain and I need to come up with a good name for my team. So far its called "Got the Runs" but I need input on a better name if there is one. If you come up with a name that I like better than the one I have I'll send you a $20.00 gift card. Put your thinking caps on and make me laugh....
4 comments:
I love the name you came up with!!! ROFLMAO!!!!
"Super Poopers"
"Here Come the Runs"
"The Movement"
"Running with the Devil"
Just a few suggestions, but I still really love yours!!!
When your stomach starts a rollin'
and you're cleaning out your colon:
Diarrhea, diarrhea.
When you smell just like a hog
and you make a liquid log:
Diarrhea, diarrhea.
Okay, so this obviously couldn't be your team name, but team CHANT???
Brad votes for Got Squirts? (like, Got Milk?) I'm still working on my 'official' response...
Being an Aussie, I'd lean towards "The Dunny Runners"...
With 'Dunny' being Australian for toilet...and runners...well I'm sure you get that.
have a good run!! Literally.
Love you guys
Daz
How about skip to my loo - get it...hehe then you won't have to run the whole way you can skip! :)
Love that you are doing this!!
Post a Comment