Mothering by the seat of my pants
i'm glad to see he's being taught to work at such a young age.next i'd like to see him installing a water feature.
Is your hubby doing it all by himself?! That's hard work!
Okay, that totally just brought tears to my eyes!!! Don't know if it's because I haven't heard brother's voice in so long, or the darling, "I'm helping my dad" from Gilly. Oh how I miss you guys! Lots and lots of love sent from Down under! xoxoxox
He is such a sweet kid! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i'm glad to see he's being taught to work at such a young age.
next i'd like to see him installing a water feature.
Is your hubby doing it all by himself?! That's hard work!
Okay, that totally just brought tears to my eyes!!! Don't know if it's because I haven't heard brother's voice in so long, or the darling, "I'm helping my dad" from Gilly. Oh how I miss you guys! Lots and lots of love sent from Down under! xoxoxox
He is such a sweet kid! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product!
Post a Comment