Saturday, May 23, 2009

Random Pictures...

Abby and Em wearing their Koala shirts for Jen
I'm sure they'll make me stop buying them look alike clothes soon.
Our FLOORS!!! Yay, we are almost done!

Em and Sadie.
We are very sad to report that Sadie (who is Em's best friend) will be moving to Idaho in two weeks. I have offered to adopt her but was shot down. Good thing we have a horse stable just down the street. I'm sure we'll be there lots.
Em and Gil before school. I love that my girls make sure to give Gil a hug and a kiss before they go into class. How much longer will that last?





3 comments:

mmqt said...

Darling shirts on darling girls! Why haven't I seen these??? Jen will be thrilled you thot of her!
Way to keep the dream alive!

Heidi said...

I love the shirts! So sad when friends move away :( Your floors look fantastic!

Jen and Daz said...

Awwwwwwwwwww....love the shirts, but love the beautiful girls in them lots more! Thanks for thinking of me! Oh your floors are fantastic!!! Love Em's hair! So sad that her bff is moving away. And who could not hug or kiss Gilly before they left him? He's too stinking cute! We miss you TONS too! Love you all!