I have so much to post about...
Emilys birthday
Crohns run
Flight of the Conchords concert
Abby's program
my new floors
Garrett's last soccer game
new baby cows (again?)
but Garrett has misplaced my camera and I can't upload any pictures.
Stay tuned... I'll find it as soon as the painting is done.
3 comments:
Hurry and find your camera and catch us up!!! I feel like I don't know what is going on in your world!!! Mom said that Abby's program was fantastic, I'm very sorry and sad I missed it. It's these things that I miss that make me hate living on the other side of the world! Miss you guys tons! Love you!!!
Yes I agree with Jen find it! I can't wait to see your flooring and paint!
I can't wait to see the new house!
Am I allowed to stop by before it's done???
Post a Comment