I'm not done blogging about our trip yet but I had to interrupt the flow for a few reasons....
1. I have been in a funk cause my favorite Niff died.
2. My fresh food diet is killing me!
with all the fresh fruit and vegetables (namely tomatoes and apricot fruit leather) I can't stop eating it...breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner. I have made 80 rolls of leather and I couldn't show you one if my life depended on it because I eat it as soon as its out of the dryer (Emily is guilty of a few rolls too). Then, take this evening...I forgot to run to the neighborhood farmers stand and I'm dying without a tomato to salt up. How am I supposed to read tonight without my TOMATO!
And you see, I'm not supposed to eat fruits and vegetables. So, needless to say...I'm lying down with a gut that feels like its about to explode. BUT guess what?
Its 100% worth it.
So as I lay here and think about a life lost, a gut that can't take anymore and a new baby in the family (Jill had her babe, oh what treat she is!) I am grateful that I am alive to live another day.
How's that for sappy?
If you have any fresh tomatoes you can bring them over anytime. I'll be up.
2 comments:
i have tomatoes. lots of them. i wish i would've known.
I hope you are saving at least 1 fruit leather for me!
Post a Comment