As if the day wasn't hard enough...I look outside to this sight...
As the song from fiddler on the roof is screaming in my head...
sunrise...sunset
he is still my baby though
Tonight he whispered in my ear that he thought he is a little bit sick because he hung his backpack next to a girl and it got girl germs on it.
4 comments:
Does he hire out?
well sheesh, it appears i need to get my kids pullin their weight around here if garrett can do it.
He probably did get sick. Girls--sheesh. I know how you're feeling. And since Coops and Gilly are about the same size you just gave me a great idea of how to spend my afternoon! Look for Coops to start mowin lawns this weekend!
I wish you woulda taught your oldest son to mow the lawn with his shirt off. Gil's wife will be a lucky girl. Even if she gets him sick.
Post a Comment