Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dinner

On the menu tonight was Chicken Pot Pie. Its a great recipe made with homemade pie crust, cream of potato soup, special spices, and chicken.
Not my childrens favorite meal.
Here are the responses...
Gilly: The only pie I like is pumpkin.
Abby: Well, its better than nothing.
Emily: Mom, thanks for making us dinner, this is fantastic! (she didn't take even one bite but remains close to my heart tonight)
Gilly: Mom, I still love you.
needless to say this will be stricken from our familys favorite meals cook book.

4 comments:

pamela said...

but i'm pretty sure you made it for me when i had liam and it must have been good if i remember it!

jodi said...

yes pam, I did make it for you..its one of my favorite dishes. Thats what baffles me.

lisa said...

is it tamra zobell's recipe? I have one from her that sounds the same and I love it! We usually get the Emily response here at our house--sweetness but they never touch a thing!

Jen and Daz said...

Yum!!! Send me the recipe!!! And your kids!!!