Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween

Yeah, I know I'm a little late

I have a killer sinus infection and the world seems a little dizzy

but here are my kids decked out in their Halloweenie garb...




The moustaches didn't stay long but at least I got a picture....

on a side note....we leave for Disneyland in 9 days. This morning I told Garrett that and he went and packed his own bag...complete with Hawaiian outfit...perhaps you don't remember that....

Does this help?




3 comments:

pamela said...

so funny! a hawaiian outfit? is he bringing the ukalele? and i absolutely love those mustaches.

**sorry you are sick. being sick and being a mom is hard.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Get better soon! Love the stache! How exciting Disney in 9 days!!!!!

Jen and Daz said...

Made my day! They all look so great! Love the mustaches! They would fit right in over here now. Every November they have what is called Movember where the guys grow out their mustaches for charity. Love you guys!